Ammo Price Gouging Needs To Stop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 10 oz bag of fritos at dollar general is now $3.50, that's gouging. Communism is being implemented around the world. The party that loves guns is in control. The world is dealing with a lab created funk and there's 180 more strains in the freezer. One better enjoy while they're still upright.

jmabbott888

New to the site!
Reaction score
My view on the hoarders and price gougers.... hope they get stuck with a supply they can't get rid of or in the case of the gougers.... take a large financial hit. Yes, this is all about supply and demand BUT if we all would not buy into the price gouging and refuse to pay these dumb prices the prices would go down because the demand at those prices wouldn't be there. As consumers WE control the demand, don't like the prices? Don't like the prices, don't buy. If enough of us do that the price will go down, gougers will quit being horders and ammo and primers will become available again.

devildog88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sucks for sure, but there have been buying opportunities here and there if you monitor a few boards like sniper's hide or ar15.com you may even get a head's up. Between that and monitoring natchez and midway I have managed to get powder and primers to keep going and training a little. Definitely not the old prices, but good enough to keep chugging along without letting everything decay into uselessness.

Interesting how we figured out what goes first and what gets replenished later. Also found out what never comes back or is unobtainium. Early on, all the old rounds were still on the shelves for a bit: 30-30, 45-70, 30-06, and some of the older stuff. When it did go, it did not seem to get replaced at all. The suppliers were making the common rounds and upcharging. Primers became scarce because manufacturers were turning them into profit. .223, .308, 9mm, .45 acp all disappeared early, but came back in trickles as that is where the money is to be made I suppose. With a little circling the wagon I have managed to avoid the worst of the gouging and keep reloading.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inflation is real. The other day I went to taco Bueno and bought three beef burritos and four of their new soft tacos. My total after tax? $24.52!!!!!! Those beef burritos were 2.50, now they are $3.98 apiece! The tacos were $5.98 per two.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inflation is real. The other day I went to taco Bueno and bought three beef burritos and four of their new soft tacos. My total after tax? $24.52!!!!!! Those beef burritos were 2.50, now they are $3.98 apiece! The tacos were $5.98 per two.

Thats outlandish!

this may require congressional intervention!!

Price gouging bastards!!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1632966777479.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom