Ammo prices coming back down. Is this a harbinger of things to come?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just on SGA's website and they have
500 Round Case - 5.56mm 55 Grain FMJ M193 IMI Ammo Made by Israel Military Industries
for $289.75.....that's 58 cents per round not counting tax and shipping....its the lowest price per round that I've seen in quite a while so it does look like the prices are starting to come down....
They also have
500 Round Case - 5.56mm 62 Grain Green Tip FMJ M855 IMI Ammo Made by Israel Military Industries for 60 cents per round.
I hope this is the start of a trend.....hope...hope...hope

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I bought about a thousand rounds of Federal Automatch yesterday for 5.3 cents a round.

Bought 1000 rounds of Winchester M22, 40 grain .22 lr for 4.9 cents a round a couple of weeks ago.

I just keep looking and buy when its about a nickel a round for .22lr

Last edited:

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Every time I'm in Walmart I go and buy the 3 box maximum of 22lr. They always have it but it is getting more and more expensive. 6 months ago it was $17 a box of 325 and as was said above it is now $21 for a box....but try to find it cheaper.

Unfortunately, they seem to only have Federal Automatch which is garbage ammo. It is the only ammo that my Glock 44 fails to shoot without failure to feed and stovepipe problems. I get anywhere from 1 to 3 problems per magazine with this garbage....but, it's cheap.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please clearly define your pronoun's antecedent. Who is the devil - OSA members or Walmart?
Consider my tail spanked….had to get a windshield wiper blade

Oh, I don't know...

...it might be both Walmart and their customers.

After all, we've all seen pictures of "people of Walmart."

Latest posts

Top Bottom