Ammo prices coming down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have enough .22 for the rest of my life at .04 or less. When in the casket, I want a double or triple row of 500 round bulk boxes length wise buried with me head to toe.
Primers in a bag for my pillow and a casket made from recycled brass. Powder reserved for a massive fireworks display.
I'm pretty sick of this ammo gouging not for me but my fellow shooters.
Shooters fawking shooters to make a dime.
Spare me your stupid supply and demand bullshat. Your the ones that created it. :angry3:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spare me your stupid supply and demand bullshat. Your the ones that created it. :angry3:
You know, that's the same thing I said when we discussed it at work yesterday; everyone at the gun show blaming Biden, but Biden wasn't the one there putting $100 stickers on boxes of pistol ammo.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have enough .22 for the rest of my life at .04 or less. When in the casket, I want a double or triple row of 500 round bulk boxes length wise buried with me head to toe.
Primers in a bag for my pillow and a casket made from recycled brass. Powder reserved for a massive fireworks display.

I haven't purchased any ammo or reloading components for quite a few years and depending on how many .22 rounds the grand kids shoot, I should be golden for a few more years. I feel for those who did not stock up over the years. Hopefully, things will calm down. I'm having doubts with current narrative. The anti-firearm zealots will never give up!

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tenor.gif

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Never seen a hearse pulling a uhaul.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The sad thing is that the neckbearding and hoarding of ammo is done by the people who are already into guns. In the end, it just makes it that much more difficult for new shooters to get into the hobby and to become 2A advocates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom