ammo prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a lot of entitlement from many people. “You bought it for X and now want me to pay 3X for it.”

The going rate rate for primary brands of 9mm right now is about 45-50c a round. Plus shipping in most cases, plus sales tax in many cases.

So if I decide to put up a case of 1000 Blazer Brass for $500, how is it price gouging if it is market price. Sounds like a discount to me.

The butt hurt, offended, entitlement cry babies who did not put back a bit of ammo, can just whine. They are creating their own drama trying to justify their own neglect.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve helped out a few people that were short ammo or loading components for a match. I’ve given a new gun owner ammo, both practice ammo and SD ammo. But, I’m not going to contribute to your neglect to obtain ammo after the last 8-10 ammo crisis events so you can start stockpiling it now.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a lot of entitlement from many people. “You bought it for X and now want me to pay 3X for it.”

The going rate rate for primary brands of 9mm right now is about 45-50c a round. Plus shipping in most cases, plus sales tax in many cases.

So if I decide to put up a case of 1000 Blazer Brass for $500, how is it price gouging if it is market price. Sounds like a discount to me.

The butt hurt, offended, entitlement cry babies who did not put back a bit of ammo, can just whine. They are creating their own drama trying to justify their own neglect.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve helped out a few people that were short ammo or loading components for a match. I’ve given a new gun owner ammo, both practice ammo and SD ammo. But, I’m not going to contribute to your neglect to obtain ammo after the last 8-10 ammo crisis events so you can start stockpiling it now.

Because I can only hit the like button once...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what did the gal look like that your phone was laying under?

IMG_2970.jpg

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would post what I been selling here but didnt want the negative comments. I been selling in-between $0.40-0.45 per round for 9mm. 223/556 for around $0.50-0.60 per round. I bought extra while it was cheap much like people do with silver. However with silver no one blinks an eye when it goes up and people sell, ammo is different. Again I have to look myself in the mirror so figure I would find a middle ground of what market is, and what I paid for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom