ammo prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've just got to finish collecting brass for my 38 and 357 as well as much 45acp and 38 sp. Think I'm good with the 45 but neglected the 38 and 357. I have lots of factory for the 45 but not much 38sp and that's for my wifes gun and my henry. She has plenty of self defense factory ammo but I'll be reloading for her soon as she likes to go shoot with me and I want her to shoot her SW 38 revolver as much as possible and the reloads will be good for her to practice.
I have to honest. I'm only shooting 22's right now because of the unstable post election reality. This applies to short and long term violence because of Covid, and the great unknown of a diminished economy and police dept.
Scary times, and as I've quoted a film of someone moving though a post apocalyptic world who keeps repeating in his head, "don't waste ammo.....don't waste ammo"

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought extra while it was cheap much like people do with silver. However with silver no one blinks an eye when it goes up and people sell, ammo is different. Again I have to look myself in the mirror so figure I would find a middle ground of what market is, and what I paid for it.

Exactly. Anyone that didn't pay attention, deserves to pay out the ass. This ain't no game.
I play the silver market, and a while back, it was a toss up as to whether I wanted to buy lead or silver. If gold and silver keeps going up, I'll be cuttin' loose of a bunch of it. I'm long on lead though.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I relate it to beer. We’d go to the lake for a three day weekend and I’d take five cases of beer. Friends would show up with a six pack and be out the first night. Seeing my stash they would ask to buy a six or twelve pack. I’d hit them up at marina prices and they would freak out. I’d explain that if I ran out I’d have to pay marina prices. They didn’t understand then and won’t now regarding ammo. The best time to buy it is when it’s on the shelf!

Coz

Latest posts

Top Bottom