ammo prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I relate it to beer. We’d go to the lake for a three day weekend and I’d take five cases of beer. Friends would show up with a six pack and be out the first night. Seeing my stash they would ask to buy a six or twelve pack. I’d hit them up at marina prices and they would freak out. I’d explain that if I ran out I’d have to pay marina prices. They didn’t understand then and won’t now regarding ammo. The best time to buy it is when it’s on the shelf!

Coz
Soooooo......what about the beer?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Says the closet democrat

If not taking advantage of fellow shooters by price gouging them while chasing the almighty dollar gives me the title of democrat, I'll wear that title proudly.
I think the attitude of you don't have it and you want it so I'm going to screw you on the price to make a freeking buck is a disgusting attitude, and I'll not be part of it.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been out of work since April. I have been selling off some of my ammo to make house payments, keep my kids in school and keep my health care for my family. I have tried to not go crazy on what I ask, but damn Dennis I guess I am one of those scalpers! Would I have rather kept my ammo.....hell yes! You guys would never have known I had it, but I gotta look out for my family! Scalper???? Realist?? Your call, but in your world I'm a low life scalper!

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not taking advantage of fellow shooters by price gouging them while chasing the almighty dollar gives me the title of democrat, I'll wear that title proudly.
I think the attitude of you don't have it and you want it so I'm going to screw you on the price to make a freeking buck is a disgusting attitude, and I'll not be part of it.
You either sell it for what it’s worth or you give away cash

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then sell some of your stash at good prices to help your fellow shooter

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a free market. You don't want to pay for it, don't buy it. I'm not digging anyone for selling a product they may not be able to replace soon. That's how markets work. Gas prices don't change except on supplies and demand.
I'll buy if I need and I'll pass if I think it's too high. That's why I drive a Prius and not a BMW....Ha:bowdown::clap3:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I relate it to beer. We’d go to the lake for a three day weekend and I’d take five cases of beer. Friends would show up with a six pack and be out the first night. Seeing my stash they would ask to buy a six or twelve pack. I’d hit them up at marina prices and they would freak out. I’d explain that if I ran out I’d have to pay marina prices. They didn’t understand then and won’t now regarding ammo. The best time to buy it is when it’s on the shelf!

Coz
It’s kinda like government assistance. I have to take enough to share with the leaches so that I don’t run short. Obviously you’ve never owned a ski boat!
I guess I misunderstood your post to imply that you brought that much just for yourself and that if you sold them any that you would run out and have to restock at marina prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom