Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had enough time to get down there and pickup some Thunderbolt. Thank you!
Nice! I’m glad it helped someone. It’s great seeing some Remington products on the shelf! Hopefully the centerfire stuff starts showing up soon!

I heard from an academy employee that they are trying to save some ammo for the weekends, for the working folk. I believe it too, because some of that 5.56 was literally getting unboxed while I was standing in the very short line.

So don’t be afraid to ammo hunt on the weekend guys!!!

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I’m glad it helped someone. It’s great seeing some Remington products on the shelf! Hopefully the centerfire stuff starts showing up soon!

I heard from an academy employee that they are trying to save some ammo for the weekends, for the working folk. I believe it too, because some of that 5.56 was literally getting unboxed while I was standing in the very short line.

So don’t be afraid to ammo hunt on the weekend guys!!!
Yeah, I spoke with Norman earlier today to see what was still in stock, and I mentioned I wasn't aware they got weekend shipments, he said they had some boxes "set aside in the back". I get they are trying to help people who work during the weekdays, but it also sucks for people with unconventional schedules with weekdays off or the people at the back of the lines. Can't wait for the rush to die down so people can just walk in and get whatever, whenever.

Last edited:

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having zero luck finding any 223/556 HJP in the City/Norman area for a friend.
Trying to recover for a mistake this morning cause he asked for some 9mm FMJ and the boxes I grabbed were actually HJP... Oops.
Gimme a tag if you happen to spot any, please, and thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom