Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
This is my third order with them; the first was charged but not delivered, second delivered but high shipping charges and now this third with free shipping and no apparent additional fees. In the first case my CC company came to my rescue. In their defense my first order was with the manufacturers first attempt at a direct website and they were using a 3rd party to manage/ship their product. I'm hoping the 3rd order will be flawless like the second order.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my third order with them; the first was charged but not delivered, second delivered but high shipping charges and now this third with free shipping and no apparent additional fees. In the first case my CC company came to my rescue. In their defense my first order was with the manufacturers first attempt at a direct website and they were using a 3rd party to manage/ship their product. I'm hoping the 3rd order will be flawless like the second order.
My second order I made Thursday (some 9mm) got shipped today, so they seem to be improving. I have been ordering 9mm from Freedom Munitions lately, but the free shipping at Norma makes it a better deal.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom