Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Norma is having a weekend flash sale on 7.62x39, $8.99 for a box of 20 with free shipping and you can get an additional 5% off with the code whoteewho. I'm spending way too much money on that site these days. :wink2:

35% OFF - WEEKEND FLASH SALE! - 7.62x39 - 124 Gr - FMJ - Norma Tactical - QTY 20 | Norma Shooting
Thanks, Jason

I'm in for 10 boxes and the discount just liked $0.35 cents paying for the sales tax, also free shipping!

Norma brass is among the best for reloading.....

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My second order I made Thursday (some 9mm) got shipped today, so they seem to be improving. I have been ordering 9mm from Freedom Munitions lately, but the free shipping at Norma makes it a better deal.
Have you shot much 9mm from Norma? Any issues with it?
I agree, much better deal from Norma - at least right now.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just sharing..... I just checked, Beck Ammunition has some more 308 Subsonic available. it is not always available. This is my go to ammo for my Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 with a suppressor. It is SO quiet. A word of caution. It requires a 1:10 twist to stabilize.....which the Ruger Scout has. Most of my shots are in the 50-100yd range so this is perfect for me.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to run to the P.O. and for the heck of it I stopped by the Norman Academy.

TONS of 5.56 bulk and soft point.
TONS of 9mm bulk and defense ammo.

Lots of 45ACP, .380 and 10mm.

Quite a bit of .308, 30-06, 350 Leg., 300 WM, 25-06, .270, 22-250 and 7mm RM.

I got tired of writing so the above is not a complete list but they had A LOT of ammo on the shelf.........maybe only three guys standing there looking and not grabbing anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom