Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob Thomas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to run to the P.O. and for the heck of it I stopped by the Norman Academy.

TONS of 5.56 bulk and soft point.
TONS of 9mm bulk and defense ammo.

Lots of 45ACP, .380 and 10mm.

Quite a bit of .308, 30-06, 350 Leg., 300 WM, 25-06, .270, 22-250 and 7mm RM.

I got tired of writing so the above is not a complete list but they had A LOT of ammo on the shelf.........maybe only three guys standing there looking and not grabbing anything.
Yukon Academy is the same! I went by Friday and saw the metric S Ton of ammo and got a couple boxes of Remington 180gr 308 and went back on Sunday and they still had a ton left so I got two boxes of Federal 308 150gr fmj and the last box of Remington 180gr 308. I will be going today to see what came on their truck since it's Monday Wednesday and Friday supposedly when they get ammo delivered. Also, they had thousands of small rifle primers at $6 a sleeve with a 4 sleeve limit...

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have luck on finding 20ga ammo? I would like to buy cases, target and hunting ammo.
20ga pickings are pretty thin but recently things seem to have improved some. I've been seeing 20ga birdshot at least semi-regularly at the Edmond Academy and Cabela's. Haven't come across any in case quantities though.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just left the Norman Academy.

Tons of 5.56 ammo.
Quite a bit of 9mm, 45 ACP, .308, .380, .223 and numerous other calibers.

Winch. std. LPP and Winch. mag LPP primers $6.99 per 100.........a few pounds of Triple 7 and some Triple 7 pellets.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only 149.99 a round Werewolf Defense Line but werewolves!
A monster hunting book series I like by Larry Correia, uses a modification of the Cor-bon Pow'R'ball for its silver rounds. They just make the ball out of silver, with the rest being lead and copper.
powrball_lg.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom