Ammo.....you can find it here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Honey Badger OKC Bass Pro does not have any primers or powder as 1654 today.

They do have lots of ammo in stock though.
good to see the stores with significant ammo on the shelf and the prices dropping
only a matter of time before life gets back to something like normal

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good to see the stores with significant ammo on the shelf and the prices dropping
only a matter of time before life gets back to something like normal
The longer ammo sits on the shelves, the sooner we'll see prices dropping! It's why I stopped checking stores for inventory, I'd like to see those prices going lower/back to normal like you said!

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The longer ammo sits on the shelves, the sooner we'll see prices dropping! It's why I stopped checking stores for inventory, I'd like to see those prices going lower/back to normal like you said!
I just called Bass Pro and Cabelas and they both said they are now getting shipments - not "regular" but shipments
of primers and ammo -- looking like my stash is going to carry me and my buddy through this slump
although we did have to cut way back on how much we shoot each week
ThirdGen also got a handful of powders in and I bot a little cfe223 for about 32/lb -- not so much above pre biden

Last edited:

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
slightly different topic = cleaning brass
might be that I have just not been paying attention but I tried something new the other day
came home with a batch of shot brass and to clean I used about 2qt hot faucet water
and added 1tsp lemishine and 1tbs oxyclean - shake it up every 5-10min for 30min to an hour - you will see it working
rinse it off good and you have perfectly clean inside and out with no abrasion
use enough water to be above the brass and adjust the lem/oxy accordingly

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
slightly different topic = cleaning brass
might be that I have just not been paying attention but I tried something new the other day
came home with a batch of shot brass and to clean I used about 2qt hot faucet water
and added 1tsp lemishine and 1tbs oxyclean - shake it up every 5-10min for 30min to an hour - you will see it working
rinse it off good and you have perfectly clean inside and out with no abrasion
use enough water to be above the brass and adjust the lem/oxy accordingly
I'll have to try that.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy in Edmond this evening around 1700. Tons of 556/223/7.62x39/22LR one box of Federal 800/22Short/12/20/28 gauge. Didn't look at 9mm, but there was a ton of ammo on the shelf.

Glock 45's, 19's, 43's 17's, tons of 22 SAO's etc. Shelves are almost full. Long guns still a little bare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom