Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3cpr .22, 17 cpr 9mm and lastly some 25cpr .223 or 5.56. Post up them yesterday prices please.. LOL.
Well, I have a PSA order coming with 500 rounds of 9mm at $199 and free shipping. Ordered it about 10-14 days ago. Not great but has been worse in the last 12 months. I have many thousands of rounds of my important calibers but want to get more trigger time come late winter/early spring so would rather not shoot my current stock. I'll keep buying this way until I have enough to shoot regularly through the end of next fall.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, thought it was a jack around post. Makes you sick to see all the brass premium ammo how cheap it was, that imi 5.56 is top shelf stuff, had cases of factory fiochi cheap too.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, thought it was a jack around post. Makes you sick to see all the brass premium ammo how cheap it was, that imi 5.56 is top shelf stuff, had cases of factory fiochi cheap too.
It's eggzackly that. Let's not forget the 79.99 250 round 9 pellet S&B buckshot with free shipping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom