Ammunition Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At this rate both of us are going to wind up in the doghouse!!

Yeah, you're probably right. :rolleyes2

But...like you said - Americans SHOULD have to look at the photos. It's every American's responsibility to remember our troops. They're doing the job so we don't have to. The very least we can do is give them the support they need, since most folks don't have what it takes to pick up a weapon and stand a post.

Not saying I have what it takes either (God knows that), but if push came to shove, I'd die tryin'. :patriot:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right. :rolleyes2

But...like you said - Americans SHOULD have to look at the photos. It's every American's responsibility to remember our troops. They're doing the job so we don't have to. The very least we can do is give them the support they need, since most folks don't have what it takes to pick up a weapon and stand a post.

Not saying I have what it takes either (God knows that), but if push came to shove, I'd die tryin'. :patriot:

My friend you already do, even if you feel that you aren't.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alls I can say is thank you for keeping that stuff away from becoming IEDs.

Man, my pucker factor would be 10 every minute of every day. I'd flinch when farting.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the good info. I usually leave the powder in the hopper of my Dillon reloaders, sometimes for months. This is in my house in a climate controlled environment. What are your thoughts on this, should I pour the powder back in the canister between reloading sessions?

I have A Hornady L-N-L AP. The hopper is made out of some kind of plastic. Here is what happens when you leave Bullseye in it for too long.

ai722.photobucket.com_albums_ww222_oneof79_IMG00028.jpg

ai722.photobucket.com_albums_ww222_oneof79_IMG00029.jpg

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep! Pigeon poop the worst. We had to clean that up before we could tear down the ammo for shipping to the blast pit. All was done without any highspeed hazmat gear you'd see in the US.

Heck! When I was in my teens I used to shove pig $#&* on my uncle's farm.... I didn't get no hazmat gear then either!! Hot & humid, not breeze... and the ammonia smell was overwhelming!

Pigeon $^%* is very corrosive too.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom