Amsoil Motor Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I signed up for the membership. It’s $20 a year! Pretty darn good for the benefits. I ordered some small engine oil for my new generator and my power washer. I’ll be buying more for my cars and my lawnmower soon.
If you buy $100 worth you get free shipping. I was a dealer for years and couldn't get that. So I'm a "preferred customer" now. :rolleyes:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I signed up for the membership. It’s $20 a year! Pretty darn good for the benefits. I ordered some small engine oil for my new generator and my power washer. I’ll be buying more for my cars and my lawnmower soon.
Well just be careful or you’ll end up enrolling as an Amsoil independent dealer like I did a few weeks ago. It all started over several videos I’ve watched of real life results I saw comparing their 2 stroke oil (saber) to other oils. I thought by buying stihls hp ultra oil for all my two stroke equipment was as good as it could get. After seeing engines torn down and compared I quickly realized I was wrong. Amsoil Saber, Schaefers and a couple others were doing a much better job in the saws I was seeing torn down. At first I just joined the preferred customer deal but then I started seeing all the other products they had so I just went ahead and got the dealer deal because I’ve got several neighbors I think would buy a product proven by a local guy. Many of us can’t comprehend those real fancy test results but you show us actual physical results and we will listen. I told Amsoil not to expect me to push every product that had their name on it just cuz one product was great. I ordered various amounts of all their products that we might use. That LDL you mentioned in the original post is awesome stuff. Kinda hard to get around here. I actually tried to contact TriPak twice to inquire about being a dealer for them but no response. I’ve got Amsoils penetrants on hand now and will see if they compete with LDL. I’m not gonna try and push nothing on nobody I don’t have firsthand knowledge of. A friend of mine ordered some of their performance improver for a gas engine truck and some of their power foam and he said those two products really helped that truck that had been sitting for several years. Heck we can even make this thread OSA related if I mention the fact that Amsoil offers firearms cleaners and lubricants. Yes I have some but no I haven’t used it….yet.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you buy $100 worth you get free shipping. I was a dealer for years and couldn't get that. So I'm a "preferred customer" now. :rolleyes:
Yeah I noticed that myself but we dealers do get free shipping on $400. Shipping is flat rate otherwise which still isn’t bad at $9.99 for a PC or $13.99 I think for dealers.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well just be careful or you’ll end up enrolling as an Amsoil independent dealer like I did a few weeks ago. It all started over several videos I’ve watched of real life results I saw comparing their 2 stroke oil (saber) to other oils. I thought by buying stihls hp ultra oil for all my two stroke equipment was as good as it could get. After seeing engines torn down and compared I quickly realized I was wrong. Amsoil Saber, Schaefers and a couple others were doing a much better job in the saws I was seeing torn down. At first I just joined the preferred customer deal but then I started seeing all the other products they had so I just went ahead and got the dealer deal because I’ve got several neighbors I think would buy a product proven by a local guy. Many of us can’t comprehend those real fancy test results but you show us actual physical results and we will listen. I told Amsoil not to expect me to push every product that had their name on it just cuz one product was great. I ordered various amounts of all their products that we might use. That LDL you mentioned in the original post is awesome stuff. Kinda hard to get around here. I actually tried to contact TriPak twice to inquire about being a dealer for them but no response. I’ve got Amsoils penetrants on hand now and will see if they compete with LDL. I’m not gonna try and push nothing on nobody I don’t have firsthand knowledge of. A friend of mine ordered some of their performance improver for a gas engine truck and some of their power foam and he said those two products really helped that truck that had been sitting for several years. Heck we can even make this thread OSA related if I mention the fact that Amsoil offers firearms cleaners and lubricants. Yes I have some but no I haven’t used it….yet.
Well I know the US distributor. I’ve known him since I was a kid. When I need some I text him and go to his house and get it. That way I don’t have to pay for shipping. I can get your info and I’ll give it to him if you want me to. Currently my friend has it all in his shop at home. So if someone orders some here in the states, it comes from him. I use TriPak in my cars and my generator. I substitute one quart of oil for one quart of TriPak in my cars. Way less in the generator. I wish people knew how good this stuff really is. I know the results. I’ve seen them myself.

My dad used to be a distributor back in the 80’s. But it was another product called ProTec. But it’s the same formula but a different company. Actually the two guys that came up with the formula started two separate companies, ProTec and TriPak. Eventually the owner of ProTec died. His son didn’t want to continue operating the business so he closed it down.

My friend was also a distributor of ProTec. He actually tried to by the company but the son backed out of selling it. So he started distributing for TriPak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom