AMT7 New here trying to get back into one of my hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have been in Tulsa area since '88 and we are trying to get a couple new rifles sighted in:
The wifes and daughters Ruger M77's in 7mm-08 and shoot a PA63 we have never been able to shoot. Also need to sight in a Win model 70 super shadow in 7mm WSM. We have 4 kids ranging from 16 to 22 still trying to teach how to hunt better than I.
My wife liked my Polish PA63 Makarov 9x18 and she will not give it back. So I need to replace it with something like a kel-tec PF9 or a sub compact Beretta in 9x19 luger. PM me if your wanting to unload a EXC to VGC PF9 at a good price. The Beretta's are about 40% more expensive so likely will settle for kel-tec as they are much more common. Also have dreams about owning one of the better looking smaller 10mm semi autos but unless someone is having a divorce sale likely will not find one as just no one seems to be selling those much around here. Anyway one can have his little dreams....

We sold the three all milled sks that the boys learned to shoot with and a sporterized M44 mosin nagant so we need to get things back up to speed.

Do have I question serious exactly what situations require a FFL in state between individuals as last I checked no FFL required for non full auto weapons 50cal and below with just a few situational exclusions having to do with stated intent of the buyer not being intending in harming someone or being a felon. Is this still the case in OK?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
For starters... Welcome!

Short story, other than NFA class 3 items (fully automatic weapons, suppressors, short barreled long guns, etc), there are no restrictions on who you can sell a firearm to FTF, so long as they are legally able and live in OK.

There are several public ranges around Tulsa. Have fun getting back into it!

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI tried tapatalk for forums today and its GREAT. One of my fsvorite apps of all time. Beats the pulp out of navigating forums with browsers.

Sent from my android phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom