An idea for people on OSA with a lot of land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can never plan too much, save too much, acquire too much to be ready for a SHTF moment...but those that try will be much better off than those that don't

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With some of the folks here, it has to be SPELLED out. Vaccinated or Ivomec?
Plenty of Ivomec on hand for those that wish to indulge. You think we should eartag everyone in the compound?
I don't have cash but I have bit coins. Will that work?
Yes bitcoins will be fine. The enemy likes bitcoins.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we are planning for what if’s and who will be invited to join us on our property, I claim @swampratt

I figure if Jeff is there with me, there is nothing we couldn’t overcome!

Yea Swampratt would be another valuable addition to the group along with anyone that really knows edible plants.

On the plus side, if I win the lotto soon I think I stumbled across the place for us. About 13,000 acres total without a bunch of roads cutting threw it. Looks like I need a big enough lotto win to buy a dozer or two, grader and dump trucks. Hopefully some in the group know how to run them. :hithead:

https://www.landwatch.com/mcintosh-county-oklahoma-farms-and-ranches-for-sale/pid/338828090

Oh a video! :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuxIl8Ad0UQ

Last edited:

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought of this often, ever since the (for lack of a more politically correct term) Liberals, began rioting over officer-involved shootings.
I notice some here saying they will be alone. While I don’t really blame you, since more people means more chaos, you will have zero chance. While it sounds tough and noble to say, “They won’t get me!”, the small groups, no matter the firearms count and survivability, you will be easy pickins for scum to take over.
I have no land, so I’d love to join someone, but I’m so broken down, all I’d have to offer is weapons, ammo, and sniping.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have thought of this often, ever since the (for lack of a more politically correct term) Liberals, began rioting over officer-involved shootings.
I notice some here saying they will be alone. While I don’t really blame you, since more people means more chaos, you will have zero chance. While it sounds tough and noble to say, “They won’t get me!”, the small groups, no matter the firearms count and survivability, you will be easy pickins for scum to take over.
I have no land, so I’d love to join someone, but I’m so broken down, all I’d have to offer is weapons, ammo, and sniping.
You can hang with me CD if you can make decent coffee. We'll fix you a nest at the top of the hill.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember reading an article someone posted about surviving societal collapse. A 1st hand account from a survivor who said staying in groups is safer as large #’s were helpful against gangs. Apparently Bic lighters were a valuable trading item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom