An Obituary worth sharing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a shame that a life was lived, and this is all they could think worthy of remembering about him.

Funny, to me it sounds like a life well and fully lived, leaving behind a lot of people who will speak either fondly or admiringly of him for many years to come. Should we all be that "worthy". :)

As for my own, I'd be perfectly happy if my obituary simply said "He kept telling all of you that he was tired of your ****, this is just his way of proving it!" :D

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that.

Told my wife there better not be a preacher or a sermon or I’ll come out the ashes and beat some ass.
If you want to go to church, do it on your own time, not mine.

My obit will be “he was an ass”
I want my memorial service at the gun range and everyone can shoot my guns and ammo til it runs out.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like that.

Told my wife there better not be a preacher or a sermon or I’ll come out the ashes and beat some ass.
If you want to go to church, do it on your own time, not mine.

My obit will be “he was an ass”
I want my memorial service at the gun range and everyone can shoot my guns and ammo til it runs out.
Some have had some of there ashes put in shotgun shells and then fired off at a memorial type deal.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
my daughter asked if it would be ok with me to use the ashes to plant a tree. hell yes was my response
I told my kids make some dough bait out of me and let the fish have a little revenge for once. My ashes, some Wheaties, some strawberry pop, and chicken liver blood. Has to be a catfish somewhere that would like that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's awesome.gif

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone’s obituary that says they were a Christian and went to their Heavenly reward isn’t necessarily true just as everyone that goes to church is a Christian.

Latest posts

Top Bottom