Anchor: ARs have "magic button" that turns them into Assault Rifles!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was Jenna Lee. She's married to a former Navy SEAL officer. After watching this I'm sure she knows more about firearms and their use too and she really didn't need any help making him look ignorant on the subject.

Wow, that dude is completely ignorant, I was waiting for a comment about a shoulder thing that goes up.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I get it that a geek wouldn't know that much about guns and I hate to bash FOX, but how many people are running around now believing that every MSR can be converted to a fully automatic assault rifle with the push of a button? They really should have gotten an expert on the matter...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I get it that a geek wouldn't know that much about guns and I hate to bash FOX, but how many people are running around now believing that every MSR can be converted to a fully automatic assault rifle with the push of a button? They really should have gotten an expert on the matter...

Experts don't matter in MSM reports. Even conservative reporters don't have a clue in most cases. Bill O'rielly really screwed the pooch on some of his opinions that really turned me off to most of his gun opinions.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bash the fox, they shouldn't get technical statements from a moron* and put it on air.

* dumbass.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Experts don't matter in MSM reports. Even conservative reporters don't have a clue in most cases. Bill O'rielly really screwed the pooch on some of his opinions that really turned me off to most of his gun opinions.

Yeah, I think I remember O'Reilly calling for gun registration one time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom