And Even More Pimp Grips!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@zipty6: Yes they do; that style is common called "boot" grips. The stock rubber grips on my J-Frame are this same boot grip style and my buddy gave me a set in Rosewood, also from Altamont. I prefer the Classic Panels myself, also known as Magna Grips. Think Dragnet; Joe Friday and all those old TV Detective guys...they all had Magnas on their gat. Boot Grips evolved from the combo of Magna Grips and a Tyler T.
Understood.
I didn't realize you were going for the Pimp Joe Friday look. I can only imagine the rest of the ensemble.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somehow I’m having a hard time with Joe Friday or his flat-expression sidekick, Detective Gannon I think it was, playing a pimp. “Just the facts ma’am”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Instagram? What is this Instagram you speak of? And don't be bitter how other people spend their money. Thank you.

Not bitter at all. I'm just challenging you to more shooting and less talking.
There's a steel challenge match tomorrow morning at OKCGC if you're feeling froggy. I'll be there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lighten up. This is a forum. We talk here; post pics, things like that. Some of it is informative, some just in fun. Most of us have a good time, share things, help each other out. That’s sort of the purpose of it if you think about it. How about you just don’t read what I write, that way, you won’t get butthurt because some of us are having a good time showing off grips and guns and stuff?

There’s an Eat and Shoot at Big Boys on June 29th at 10 am. If you want to meet and shoot and have a good time , like the rest of us that will be there will, show up. Maybe you’ll see that it’s actually fun to have fun.

I have no interest in playing games with you. I’ve already proven myself in a gun club most couldn’t hack it in.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the revolver in your original post. I usually like black and gray on a stainless gun and ivory on a dark gun...but in this instance, I think the black/gray works better because it matches the frame and cylinder.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lighten up. This is a forum. We talk here; post pics, things like that. Some of it is informative, some just in fun. Most of us have a good time, share things, help each other out. That’s sort of the purpose of it if you think about it. How about you just don’t read what I write, that way, you won’t get butthurt because some of us are having a good time showing off grips and guns and stuff?

There’s an Eat and Shoot at Big Boys on June 29th at 10 am. If you want to meet and shoot and have a good time , like the rest of us that will be there will, show up. Maybe you’ll see that it’s actually fun to have fun.

I have no interest in playing games with you. I’ve already proven myself in a gun club most couldn’t hack it in.

First off, Francis, I was only jabbin with ya. No hurt intent.
2nd off, June 29th I'll be in tulsa shooting the Oklahoma USPSA sectional with a majority of the pros across the country. So thanks for the invite, but I'll have to pass on that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom