And now an accidental discharge in Stillwater Wal-Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
download.jpeg.jpg
Pistols Firing!

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"They are speculating that a strap on the holster caught on the trigger of the weapon and caused it to fire in the holster."

Hogwash! He was fingering the trigger somehow. Why didn't it fire walking into the store?
I'm like you. I think he was doing "The Walmart Wiggle". Adjusting the dang gun as he was walking and fat fingered it.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Asshats gotta asshat... The little 32 has probably sat in a drawer for years anyway.

Love how they changed the policy to walmart not allowing carry too. Last I heard it was open carry they didn't want happening. About like all the other big stores that can't afford to piss off a large portion of the populace...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't be too hard on businesses. There are lawyers on every corner bouncing up and down just waiting for the chance to sue. Winning a law suit is just as expensive as losing. Businesses must do what seems to be the best course of action to protect the business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom