And now an accidental discharge in Stillwater Wal-Mart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes but the news channel did say no carry when it's actually no open carry. They need to get the facts straight before they say that on air.

Yup. They still have the memo posted above the time clock that specifically says customers can still conceal. I think people just believe whatever sounds more dramatic.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article also said you could be trespassed if they had a no guns sign, but I believe you can only be trespassed if they have a no guns sign AND ask you to leave, and you refuse. That's my understanding at least, correct?

So I think they had at least a couple of errors.

Well, obviously you've gotta dramatize it, haha. It's atleast 3X more interesting if the report says Walmart decided not to press trespassing charges. Just like did the same yesterday morning when the mailman had the gall to actually walk into my property, all the way up to my doorstep no less!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I mixed up being trespassed with a fine. If they have a no gun sign AND ask you to leave and you refuse, you can be fined (like $100?). I should go back and read the bill again, but I'm too lazy. LOL!
The law states that if a business has a no guns sign and you carry past it and you are asked to leave and you don’t the police can be called and if you still refuse to leave you can be given up to a $200 ticket. But it is not trespassing any longer. This was done so we can carry past a no guns sign and still be covered by the self defense act.

Latest posts

Top Bottom