And so it begins...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started the wait for my SBR today. (Sorry to the Major for the delay. Grown up life sucks sometimes, now back to being a kid.)

1. NFA Item: SBR AR-15
2. Form Type: Form 1
4. Forms Sent: 6-10-10
5. Check Cleared:
6. Pending Date:
7. Approved Date:
8. Forms Received:
9. Examiner Name:

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still kicking around the idea of a SBS. It's just so much red tape and assorted government ********. :pissed:

meh.

The first time that you do it you will kick yourself for putting it off. It is far easier than some people make it out to be. I think that half of the drama is from people that are either jealous and can't do it or people that are antsy about waiting on their transfer.

My last stamp was approved in less than nine weeks. I called them once about six weeks after I mailed the check. The next stamp will be my 13th or 14th. I probably won't call them until 12 weeks elapse.

I'm thinking of SBS'ing a shotgun. I just can't decide between a Remington factory SBS, my Winchester M12, or a side by side.

Just do it.

Rob

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started the wait for my SBR today. (Sorry to the Major for the delay. Grown up life sucks sometimes, now back to being a kid.)

1. NFA Item: SBR AR-15
2. Form Type: Form 1
4. Forms Sent: 6-10-10
5. Check Cleared:
6. Pending Date:
7. Approved Date:
8. Forms Received:
9. Examiner Name:

Mine took what seemed like forever but it was worth the wait.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but once you have a few to play with, the wait doesn't seem quite as bad on the next one. I've just resigned myself to the fact that it takes as long as it takes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom