And yet another Sig P365 thread (Suppressed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience shooting a P365 with a suppressor? If so what is your report? My report is that I was able to shoot one today with a Dead Air Ghost 45 suppressor and the little sig jammed every shot with standard load of 115grain.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Was the can in the full or short config? That’s a big can for a small pistol. If I ever decide to suppress mine, it’ll be with a micro or K can.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was the can in the full or short config? That’s a big can for a small pistol. If I ever decide to suppress mine, it’ll be with a micro or K can.
It was in the long config. Rob at dead air advised that some high temp grease is needed on the o-ring located in the cap that slides on the piston. I will let the owner of said firearm and suppressor :) know and then test to see if that is it.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience shooting a P365 with a suppressor? If so what is your report? My report is that I was able to shoot one today with a Dead Air Ghost 45 suppressor and the little sig jammed every shot with standard load of 115grain.
Was it Hollywood quite? [emoji16]

Latest posts

Top Bottom