and you hoped this was going away, ha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/19/biden-rachel-levine-health-secretary-460278

Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good.

Grief.

I've seen that pic before. I think he is from PA or somewhere like that. I remember seeing that pic along with a story about how he had completely muloxed up the response to the virus.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Until the left stops throwing these poor people to the wolves of the world and starts treating this for what it is they are going to continue to struggle. Their suicide attempts will continue to be almost 10X their non-dysphoria peer groups and they will continue to harm themselves at alarming rates.

What the enablers and the left have done to these people is criminal.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is not going away, if anything they will pander into the end of time. That's who they are.

I had this discussion yesterday with my apolitical female friend.

Here's what I don't understand about the fiscal part of the left's plans, including taxes; I don't know if they are really that f'in stupid or if they are pandering. Neither one is good, but I'd kinda like to know.

They could be that stupid. They could be. I'll give you an example; I watched the Night Stalker Documentary on Netflix recently. When Feinstein gave her press conference on the case while mayor of San Fran, she gave away almost all of the info that the police had on the suspect, before he was ID'd. It crippled the case. So, in her case, she really could be that f'in stupid.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had this discussion yesterday with my apolitical female friend.

Here's what I don't understand about the fiscal part of the left's plans, including taxes; I don't know if they are really that f'in stupid or if they are pandering. Neither one is good, but I'd kinda like to know.

They could be that stupid. They could be. I'll give you an example; I watched the Night Stalker Documentary on Netflix recently. When Feinstein gave her press conference on the case while mayor of San Fran, she gave away almost all of the info that the police had on the suspect, before he was ID'd. It crippled the case. So, in her case, she really could be that f'in stupid.
In the case of Feinstein, I thought that's been confirmed many times over by now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom