Anderson Lowers - $29.99, Anderson LPK's - $29.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Tuesday to everyone!

Just in case there are some members here looking to do another AR build in the near future (c'mon, do you really need a legitimate reason to start another build?), and you didn't already know about this sale, PrimaryArms.com is selling Anderson lowers (closed ear OR open ear) for $29.99, and they aren't blems....limit 5 "per household."

So.....I ordered 5, my neighbor ordered 5.....the guy across the street....hehe

I'm sure most forum members here know about this sale because everyone and their dog either shops or has shopped at Primary Arms and/or PSA at some point and probably receive and delete their marketing emails each week as well. But, just in case, I figured I would post this in hopes that it might help just one person.

$29 Anderson lowers here: http://tinyurl.com/ybqybsb7

$29 Anderson LPK's here: http://tinyurl.com/y98qtwe

—————————————————————————​

I've been reading some blogs here and there, and a lot of people are saying that the industry is really slowing down now that the elections are over and we have a president that is going to support our 2nd Amendment rights so the panic and fear-induced gun buying has come / is coming to an abrupt halt. This sale could perhaps be Primary Arms' and/or Anderson Manufacturing's attempt to jumpstart sales a bit? I don't know. I'd sure like to hear some opinion(s) from forum members, though. Most of you know WAY more about the gun industry than I do, and I like to learn, so chime in!

i1378.photobucket.com_albums_ah107_cullencroft_Screen_20Shot_2cb2c8e7c3140c3ab0c5a10a10ab1172f.png

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a great deal, if the transfer fee and shipping for each lower wouldn't just negate the savings. :/

Oh, and the link to the LPKs for me takes me to someplace called freelancers.com, some kind of ad webpage. I dunno.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it appears they have run out of the Anderson LPK's for $29.99. Looks like the price went back up to $49.99. They had a deal like this about a year or so ago. I purchased half a dozen Anderson LPK's for $30/ea, and I still have 3 left.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could always use more LPKs, think maybe I've got 2 or 3 left. But I am saving for vacation, so I am having to really really restrain myself these days... been seeing a LOT of good deals I want lately!

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could always use more LPKs, think maybe I've got 2 or 3 left. But I am saving for vacation, so I am having to really really restrain myself these days... been seeing a LOT of good deals I want lately!

I know! Me too. It's very hard not to "pull the trigger" on so many good deals. I just wish the price of 300 Blackout 220 grain subs would plummet so I can max out my credit cards lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom