Anger toward media spreads into local communities

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What high and influential office does Antifa hold?

Like it or not, the President has a unique and powerful bully pulpit. While he absolutely should not be silenced under penalty of law--the First Amendment applies to him, too--well, as the saying goes, "with great power comes great responsibility." It would be nice to have a president who doesn't continuously display behavior that would get that ******* uncle kicked away from the table at family dinner.

Maybe I misunderstood the article. I thought it implied that ONLY Trump supporters were bullying reporters. But I've seen antifa (Liberal progressives/ anti-Trumpers) pushing and hitting reporters and that's not what they are reporting here.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If media wants to know who’s to blame, they need only to look in the mirror.

Stop telling people how they should interpret and feel about the news, and just report the damned news. While you’re at, stop being selective about what you report. Set objective, measurable standards and stick to them regardless of which bias it supports.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cronkite was pro US in Southeast Asia until he found the truth and reported it. Johnson famous line "If I've lost Cronkite I've lost middle America" was the result of unbiased reporting by Cronkite. Not to inflame an already inflamed America.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cronkite was pro US in Southeast Asia until he found the truth and reported it. Johnson famous line "If I've lost Cronkite I've lost middle America" was the result of unbiased reporting by Cronkite. Not to inflame an already inflamed America.
Exactly. Huntley and Brinkley were already reporting on the absurdity of the government running a war with two men in the white house directing every move like a chess game.
Cronkite finally folded and the war in the streets of America began in earnest.
People think this discord among the political parties is bad. You ain't seen the 60's and 70's. This crap doesn't hold a candle to then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom