Animals in our lives makes us all better šŸ¤£

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some are for pettinā€™, some are for ridinā€™, and some are for eatinā€™. Iā€™ll take them any day over 99% of the people that I know. Even the ones that Iā€™ve tried to ride but didnā€™t want to be ridden.

99%?!? You must be even crotchetier than me. :lmfao:

And here I was thinking about getting my camera batteries charged up and heading down to OkieJoe72's area to take photos.

Maybe I should look his wife up instead of him with regards to asking about good places from which to take photos?

:anyone:

Last edited:

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And here I was thinking about getting my camera batteries charged up and heading down to OkieJoe72's area to take photos.

Maybe I should look his wife up instead of him with regards to asking about good places from which to take photos?

:anyone:
Come on down Terry. I was exaggerating about the 99%. Itā€™s more like 98.49%. Spring is almost here, but itā€™s not quite here yet. When everything turns back green, you and your wife should definitely head down this way for some beautiful scenery. Iā€™d be happy to point you to some of my favorite places.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gus calls the shots around here
IMG_20221205_182400_01.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on down Terry. I was exaggerating about the 99%. Itā€™s more like 98.49%. Spring is almost here, but itā€™s not quite here yet. When everything turns back green, you and your wife should definitely head down this way for some beautiful scenery. Iā€™d be happy to point you to some of my favorite places.

Oh, we will. While a lot of trees are leafing out, not all of them are, so I need to wait a while yet. But, I am looking forward to meeting you and maybe your wife as well. I still need to do a little online research for that area as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom