Animals in our lives makes us all better 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I guess I was partying last Sunday. Our church small group had a "kid's day" with a meal in one of our homes and finding Easter eggs afterwards. While the kids were out gathering the eggs, the homeowner's dog kept walking around and checking everyone out. I petted him and scratched his ears for about a minute. Next thing I knew, he was seeking me out again.
…are you the “real” dog whisperer?

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girl Sadie turns 10 years old today. She is the best dog I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I was very lucky and blessed when I decided to get her sight unseen. My daughter had purchased her brother and I saw how intelligent he was, so I asked my daughter if the individual had any other pups available. He had one more left; a female that was the runt of the litter. I told her I would take it.

Sadie was 10 weeks old when I got her. She had only 1 and 1 ½ accidents in the house. I scolded the first time by growling at her. The second time I caught her squatting to pee; caught her - scolded her and took her outside. She never had another accident after that.

Sadie is not a digger in the yard nor is she an endless barker and only barks if there is a good reason to bark. We had a Jack Russell that would bark non-stop when outside and a digger.

Sadie is the most intelligent dog I have ever had. Sadie is not the most intelligent dog in the world; but she quite intelligent. She knows many words, commands, tricks and obeys me. She is very loyal and wants to be with me or know exactly where I am at all times.

Sadie loves to ride and we have traveled to 10 States together. She loves playing Frisbee and fetch. Now that she is getting older, she doesn’t have the energy she had when she was younger, so she only wants to play for shorter intervals.

I couldn’t ask for a better dog. I got lucky with this one. I sure hope she lives another 10 years.

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Pictures of Sadie as a puppy.

Attachments

• nm 001.jpg
    nm 001.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Sadie6.jpg
    Sadie6.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must've got defective chickens. I just got these gals yesterday and no eggs this morning.

:anyone:

View attachment 367388

Yeppers...

...definitely defective.

If you need to get rid of them, we know some folks at church that could take them in. If nothing else, those families have kids that would get a big kick out of them.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girl Sadie turns 10 years old today. She is the best dog I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I was very lucky and blessed when I decided to get her sight unseen. My daughter had purchased her brother and I saw how intelligent he was, so I asked my daughter if the individual had any other pups available. He had one more left; a female that was the runt of the litter. I told her I would take it.

Sadie was 10 weeks old when I got her. She had only 1 and 1 ½ accidents in the house. I scolded the first time by growling at her. The second time I caught her squatting to pee; caught her - scolded her and took her outside. She never had another accident after that.

Sadie is not a digger in the yard nor is she an endless barker and only barks if there is a good reason to bark. We had a Jack Russell that would bark non-stop when outside and a digger.

Sadie is the most intelligent dog I have ever had. Sadie is not the most intelligent dog in the world; but she quite intelligent. She knows many words, commands, tricks and obeys me. She is very loyal and wants to be with me or know exactly where I am at all times.

Sadie loves to ride and we have traveled to 10 States together. She loves playing Frisbee and fetch. Now that she is getting older, she doesn’t have the energy she had when she was younger, so she only wants to play for shorter intervals.

I couldn’t ask for a better dog. I got lucky with this one. I sure hope she lives another 10 years.

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Pictures of Sadie as a puppy.
Happy Birthday Sadie! She’s a pretty girl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom