ANI'T THERE NO WAY TO EMPEACH BIDEN ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to the ABC News this evening and David Muir repeatedly said, Trump lies around three times regarding the election fraud. They are turning up data almost on a weekly if not daily basis on the fraud in their audits of Dominion voting machines. I don't think it's Trump so much commenting and making fraud claims, other people are making the same claims. After tonight I think I'll bypass the evening news.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to the ABC News this evening and David Muir repeatedly said, Trump lies around three times regarding the election fraud. They are turning up data almost on a weekly if not daily basis on the fraud in their audits of Dominion voting machines. I don't think it's Trump so much commenting and making fraud claims, other people are making the same claims. After tonight I think I'll bypass the evening news.
It's all propaganda designed to further denigrate Trump and hide their illegal voting machine that has been in existence for many years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom