Annie can shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A five round group at 50 yards, from the bench, on a windy day. My aiming point was the little red dot to the right of the five round group--the wind did the rest. (Those are 1" squares). Anschutz 1710 DHB with a 25x Leupold scope (it is the upper rifle in the pic below).

SANY1204 (2).JPG

SANY1171.JPG

Attachments

• SANY1204 (2).JPG
    SANY1204 (2).JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 185

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that is some darn fine shootin'! I always feel good if I can cover the group with a quarter when I am shooting my Marlin Bolt Action .22; I guess it just kinda proves you get what you pay for in terms of accuracy. I am going to try that "aim at a spot on the paper and then try to shoot the same spot with the next 4 rounds" thing next time I go to the range though. I'll post up pics when I do, but I can't imagine my groups being anywhere near as tight as yours. I just use plain old CCI SV in my Marlin. That Annie is sure a fine rifle. Thanks for posting, and giving us something to "aim" for.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's nice shooting . Ammo makes all the difference with .22s .Are there any silhouette games down your way ??
I help run the matches at Red Castle 3 rd Saturday April thru Oct. log into Red Castle web site for contact info .
If you are in the Tulsa area , check out a match ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom