Annie can shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is not "grip and rip" or "spray and pray". That is "dry fire and practice".

I was well on my way when we had that wreck and I had to stop shooting. The Gods conspired against me for a long time but as I live and breathe I will get under 3 seconds on Smoke and Hope before I die. :w000t:

The couple of matches I've shot have shown me I have a lot of muscle weakness overcome but I still have the accuracy. It'll come ... :woohoo1:

That's the thing about shooting. ANYBODY who wants to can be good at it. All it takes is a little dedication ... with some stubborn through in on the side.:wave:
Even me??

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even me??

Even you. The most important thing to remember is your only real competition is yourself. There are guys who "game" the stages, and think that because they came in first at some piddly little local match that makes them some hot-shot shooter. What it really does is makes them looks like fools because EVERYBODY knows what they are up to.

Long as I am bettering MY accuracy and speed each time I shoot, I am becoming a better shooter, even if I don't come in first at some local match.

I learned a LONG TIME AGO not to let other people's silliness get in the way of me having fun and bettering myself.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even you. The most important thing to remember is your only real competition is yourself. There are guys who "game" the stages, and think that because they came in first at some piddly little local match that makes them some hot-shot shooter. What it really does is makes them looks like fools because EVERYBODY knows what they are up to.

Long as I am bettering MY accuracy and speed each time I shoot, I am becoming a better shooter, even if I don't come in first at some local match.

I learned a LONG TIME AGO not to let other people's silliness get in the way of me having fun and bettering myself.
Very well said.
I may come in last but next time, I might not come in last. One things for sure, every butt kicking I ever got (competing) I learned something. I figured something out. I picked up a technique from watching my competitors.
I hate losing but I use it to get better.
Nicely stated Annie.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahem...back to the subject at hand: Annie can shoot!
SANY0986.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom