Another Armslist Fail... WTH??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite armslist posts are the pics of rifles on the floor with some bodies nasty bare feet in the pic. Followed by the pic of a gun in "excellent" condition perched on an cardboard box over a filthy carpet covered in old fast food bags and trash. That would make a good thread.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.armslist.com/posts/7960236/oklahoma-rifles-for-sale--custom-m1a-dmr

Custom M1A DMR 308/7.62 NATO but (shoots both 5.56 and .223) Umm.. Okay?

"M1A Designated Marksmanship Rifle (Certified Gunsmith Made) with a VLTOR Chassis, Trijicon ACOG Reflex optic, Harris Bipod, Troy Rail System, Troy backup sights (dioptic rear and standard front) and two magazines. The rifle is incredibly accurate, sub .75 MOA (5” spread at 800yds using 150gr factory loaded ammunitio. Sage Intl. cantelevor. Vortex illuminated 4-16x50 professionally converted to ffp with scope level. Custom pelican case and 5 magazines.Boyds laminate with 3x9 Primary Arms and burris mount - 20" fluted barrel 1:8 .223 wylde (shoots both 5.56 and .223) YHM flip up front NM custom muzzle brake - Geissele 2 stage trigger and will ship to FFL"

Please tell me his (Certified Gunsmith Made) wasn't Rijas...
It has been flagged into oblivion....obvious scam

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vill gladly acccept your offer please. My certified agent vill pick up thees item at our previously agreed upon price plus some extra for you're troubles. . Iam so sorry I do not have phnoe connection I amon oceanographer on the gobi desert and a US marine army on active duty what is your paypal address........

Latest posts

Top Bottom