Another crazy karen at walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that was a Halloween costume for his pet lmao
Frisco-tarantula-e1567533064893.jpg

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That woman obviously has issues and not sure that I agree with him broadcasting that video. I support capturing it in case he gets arrested/sued but that lady obviously needs help.

All that drama for some bat decorations.
No. So-called psychiatric "help" is not what that woman needs.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a teacher for 26 years, my wife has had several students like that (both male and female), and it’s a sad situation. The school has to handle them with kid gloves, because some of the parents are looking to sue over any little thing. The school is hamstrung, because by law they have to accommodate the kid. I have had no idea what happens to those kids past high school, but I’m pretty sure I just found out in this video.
My daughter has two like that currently. Sixth grade. One was housed “in-treatment “ during the summer. Both have had numerous instances this year of yelling and cursing in the classroom, resulting in nothing more than being in a room alone in the offices. Between them there have been three instances of throwing desks and chairs around the room with the other students having to evacuate the classroom. Two instances of attempting to run away only to be caught by Moore PD blocks away from the school. Yes, school systems are concerned about law suits, but are now beginning to have the same concerns about action from the parents of the sane students.

The Covid lockouts put students way behind where they should be, and crap like these two kids just add to it.

Those are the primary reason we are seeing good teachers leaving the profession and being replaced by anyone the administration can find.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter has two like that currently. Sixth grade. One was housed “in-treatment “ during the summer. Both have had numerous instances this year of yelling and cursing in the classroom, resulting in nothing more than being in a room alone in the offices. Between them there have been three instances of throwing desks and chairs around the room with the other students having to evacuate the classroom. Two instances of attempting to run away only to be caught by Moore PD blocks away from the school. Yes, school systems are concerned about law suits, but are now beginning to have the same concerns about action from the parents of the sane students.

The Covid lockouts put students way behind where they should be, and crap like these two kids just add to it.

Those are the primary reason we are seeing good teachers leaving the profession and being replaced by anyone the administration can find.
My wife is only a couple years from being able to retire from education, and the only reason she’s hanging on is for the meager retirement.

wmiles

Marksman
Reaction score
There are mentally handicapped people out there trying to function without their parents.
They will absolutely melt down like that for the tiniest incidents.
Little bit sad really but better than locking them up.
I do not agree. Locking them up may sound "harsh" but in reality, this is what these people need. Structure. Consistency. Rules. Stable environment. When everything is the same, no spontaneous problems or crisis, these people perform and do better and do not demonstrate psychotic outbursts. They really do need regular structure AND medication. Sad but true and we do not have to expose ourselves to to this nor our families

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So, this evening, one of these sweet children has warned some classmates not to go to school because he will have a gun in his backpack. One student told his parents and showed them a video of this angel firing his gun. Apparently PD and School Admin are investigating. Film at eleven…

You might find me in the parking lot

Latest posts

Top Bottom