Another crazy price increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the fed announced that it is going to STOP!! Q.E. and raise interest in march. with 3 more rate increases this year. the Q.E. i think has been between 50 and 60 BILLION per month.
When I buy a car I always financed at Tinker Credit Union because it's more reasonable. I was going to buy this month and their interest rate was 9.2%! I checked Toyota and they were much lower at 4.9% and my credit score is excellent even though I haven't financed anything in the past few years. I declined the loan at Tinker, they only pay 0.80% on savings and yet charge beaucoup on loans.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I buy a car I always financed at Tinker Credit Union because it's more reasonable. I was going to buy this month and their interest rate was 9.2%! I checked Toyota and they were much lower at 4.9% and my credit score is excellent even though I haven't financed anything in the past few years. I declined the loan at Tinker, they only pay 0.80% on savings and yet charge beaucoup on loans.
I’ve used Tulsa federal credit union with the last loan I had. They’ve had the cheapest rates I could find at the time and still seem good.

F3803E87-D7E0-4663-8F5A-2EAB3F031019.png

https://tulsafederalcu.org/rates/loan-rate-schedule/

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom