Another crazy price increase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her and her dreamer husband just graduated with Masters degrees in Dumbass and got their first after college jobs counseling the other poor entitled weaklings society has raised.
Maybe there's some hope there. Thomas Sowell used to be a Marxist; he said that studying economics under Milton Friedman didn't cure him on being a Marxist--it took working for the Federal gov't to do that.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, it’s making shipping by airplane cost effective on some orders.

So many train wrecks piling up, and costing some other pile up, and making costs skyrocket. I was going to place an order for a project. Wasn’t worth the cost and wait.
I can’t get basic food ingredients imported anymore that’s why store shelves are empty

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, Monday doesn’t look pretty already. Reality is slowing setting in, people just don’t want to believe what is right in front of their face!
View attachment 248099

Tech stocks are already in correction territory.

View attachment 248103

Yeah i dont want to talk about the market I had several short positions I sold out of about 8 daysa ago ……or Id be 50,000 richer had I held them SMDH!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They most likely didn't up the price "just because." As a friend of mine in retail explained it to me years ago, what he paid for a widget doesn't matter as much as what it'll cost him to buy the next one. If, f'rinstance, Ace paid $14 for the helmet, but it will cost them $23 to replace it, why should they sell it for $20?

And y'all are acting like prices don't normally go up at the start of the year. Hell, anyone who's spent any time even peripherally associated with the business side of firearms knows that most, if not all, shooting-related company raise their prices after the SHOT Show like clockwork.

Prices didn't JUST go up his month.
1 year ago, gas was $1.79. Today at is $3.00. Everything is shipped, therefore uses fuel, which means Pedo Joe and his dumbass policies have driven up costs.
So clear, Stevie Wonder can see it.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, Monday doesn’t look pretty already. Reality is slowing setting in, people just don’t want to believe what is right in front of their face!
View attachment 248099

Tech stocks are already in correction territory.

View attachment 248103
Haha, inflation is the topic because it's right in front of us, really can't miss it in our day to day. Wait until people notice we're in a massive financial bubble across most assets.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple months back an old school flip lens welding helmet was $20 at ace, Same helmet now $32, so they upped the price just because. It was the SAME helmet as in the same I looked at months ago. So I nabbed an auto dark that the shelf said was $39.99 well upon check out it rang up as $49. We'll I guess we can say we're making history and maybe I'll be able to sport a T shirt in a few years announcing I survived the brandon regime.
Better buy that T shirt now. It will double in a year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a distiller out of an old pressure cooker and copper tubing. I found that the 65 cent gallon of distilled water at Walmart went up to over $1.20 (basically doubled) from the last time I bought water at Walmart. There are a lot of videos on how to make a distiller on youtube and elsewhere.
DIY homemade pressure cooker distilled water - YouTube
Add some corn, sugar and botanicals. Wait a few days before distilling....... :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom