Another dim bites the dust. Kamoola is out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this!
IMG_6025.PNG

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's exiting the presidential race so she can run as Biden's Veep.
As toxic as Trump is and as many people as he has alienated. I think he could be beat. I mean it's only a couple states going to decide it. Then I see how awful these dim canidates are and think how could he loose. Then I think about how many idiots are in this country. So yeah it's a toss up.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who does the Dems have that’s worth anything? Biden is a joke. Great at getting handsy with women, if ya like that kind of thing. Reminds me of dirty grandpa.
He dont just get handsy with women he gets handsy with kids. He is a warped man. I’m sure he rode on the Lolita express with ol slick Willie a few times. Guarantee he has some major skeletons in his old closet.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had my choice they'd nominate Tulsi Gabbard. I probably wouldn't vote for her, but I wouldn't be as terrorized at the possibility of her winning as I would all the other democratic wackos.

I don't know if anyone listens to this podcast, but this is a good one!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The news outlets are viral out there right now calling her reason for leaving the race as sexism and racism.
Wait a minute! Aren't democrats the one that decides if she stays in the race or not by their contributions? I thought that is how all of that worked?
So the fake news media pundits (that are white for the most part) have just now called themselves racists and sexists, and lamenting that there is too much "whiteness" in what is left in the field of candidates.
Their own party decides who goes ahead and who doesn't. If creepy uncle Joe is in the lead its because they like closet pedophiles as their candidate.
Uncle Joe is a bad dude though. He went face to face with a knife wielding gangsta named corn pop that was gonna cut him up by wrapping a chain around his arm after duty as a lifeguard at a black swimming pool.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ding_gangster_named_corn_pop.html?jwsource=cl

I think he watched Spanky and the gang way too much when a kid to come up with a gansta called corn pop......:hypnotize:

Latest posts

Top Bottom