Another dream thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t want to hijack saddlebums thread about dreams but reluctantly decided to share one from a few years back,
Did any of y’all ever have that one dream where you were about to bang the hottest chick you ever had seen and just as it was getting started you wake up and then try your best to go back to sleep and resume where you left off ?
About 4-5 yrs ago I dreamed I had a female and we had been someplace and had just got to our motel room, she laid back against the headboard and I started running my hand up her leg and under her dress to reach the goods, it felt like it was an obligation and not really exciting but it did wake me up just as I got close to touching “that spot” I laid there for a minute getting my head straight and being thankful I did wake up because the woman was Hillary Clinton 🤮🤮🤮 It was 4:30 in the morning and I got up and turned the coffee pot on early !

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t want to hijack saddlebums thread about dreams but reluctantly decided to share one from a few years back,
Did any of y’all ever have that one dream where you were about to bang the hottest chick you ever had seen and just as it was getting started you wake up and then try your best to go back to sleep and resume where you left off ?
About 4-5 yrs ago I dreamed I had a female and we had been someplace and had just got to our motel room, she laid back against the headboard and I started running my hand up her leg and under her dress to reach the goods, it felt like it was an obligation and not really exciting but it did wake me up just as I got close to touching “that spot” I laid there for a minute getting my head straight and being thankful I did wake up because the woman was Hillary Clinton 🤮🤮🤮 It was 4:30 in the morning and I got up and turned the coffee pot on early !

You been hang'n out with RickN??

:puke:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In her prime? IDK, I'd put her at a 5. She was a cold snake on the inside, but she was thin, had a huge smile, blonde hair, nice figure, and aggressive personality.

Didn't do it for me. She always had them cankles, hair looked like dry hay, and was a lying, crooked byotch, even before Slick Willie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom