Another dream thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A coworker came in one morning, said him and Shania Twain were engaged in man’s favorite sport when the alarm went off. I asked if he finished the job, he said “i was on my back, if I had been sleeping on my stomach I probably would have!”

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a dream, true story.

My buddy, in HS, asked out the prettiest girl in school. He was shocked and we ribbed him that she cancel, at last moment.

Friday night and he heads to pick her up. I was parked at the corner to report the happening. He goes to the door and she comes out and gets in his car. They leave.

Around 10:15, I am at Sonic and he drives in, ALONE. ???????

You already take her home?

He hangs his head. Looks up and you can see the hatred in his eyes. "We went to movie, she hardly spoke. We drove out to where we park. I spread a quilt out and she undressed. I was doing the deed, tearing that up, on cloud 99. THEN, I hear this 'dink.......dink......dink'. I look around and she is flipping pebbles at my hub caps! I took her straight home, without a word."

I'm still laughing.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a dream, true story.

My buddy, in HS, asked out the prettiest girl in school. He was shocked and we ribbed him that she cancel, at last moment.

Friday night and he heads to pick her up. I was parked at the corner to report the happening. He goes to the door and she comes out and gets in his car. They leave.

Around 10:15, I am at Sonic and he drives in, ALONE. ???????

You already take her home?

He hangs his head. Looks up and you can see the hatred in his eyes. "We went to movie, she hardly spoke. We drove out to where we park. I spread a quilt out and she undressed. I was doing the deed, tearing that up, on cloud 99. THEN, I hear this 'dink.......dink......dink'. I look around and she is flipping pebbles at my hub caps! I took her straight home, without a word."

I'm still laughing.
That was not her first rodeo, or cowboy. I hope he got tested later that month! If not he's probably got a third arm by now

Latest posts

Top Bottom