Another elderly Asian attacked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has the potential for many illegal (aliens, felons, whatever) votes. Who do ya think those illegal voters will support? Yep, the politicians supporting illegal votes.

And we all know how accurate polls are. Just ask Hillary how that went in 2016...
:drunk2:

I disagree...I believe the polls that black voters do not support people being able to vote with no identification...seems like ~80%? My point was that the politicians go with public opinion much of the time but on things that interfere with their radical personal ideology, they ignore. Same thing prop-8. The minority voters in California did not want it but they did it anyway.

But of course the polls are also faked when that suits the narrative as well (as you pointed out w/ Hillary)...in this case, the polls are accurate but they are intentionally IGNORED by the media and the politicians.

ID laws go against leftist agenda, therefore leftists market ID laws as racist(even though the public, including minorities, overwhelmingly support it in the polls).

Yes...same thing I was trying to say in my reply to Mac...but he is 100% correct on the impact of going against public opinion on that particular issue.

If you think "helping" someone who is being attacked is a good idea in today's world, you are asking to go to jail.

cops aren't your friends, lawyers aren't your friends, the state isn't your friend, judges aren't your friends.

don't go to jail and ruin your life for someone else. if you see someone being attacked, call police. let them be tried for whatever happens; believe you me, they have a MUCH better chance of fighting the state than you do.

any politician encouraging public involvement is literally baiting people into jail time. don't do it. there's no reason to defend women anymore. they did this.

either everyone realizes america is already f'ed up and there's nothing to save, so we start over, or you go to jail for doing the right thing. there is no other option at this point.

What I fail to understand is how our side oppresses one another so the left doesn't have to. They did it to Trump, and like you say, they will do it to you if you do the right thing in the situation you outline. Why? I don't believe the avg cop in a red state is an SJW?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree...I believe the polls that black voters do not support people being able to vote with no identification...seems like ~80%? My point was that the politicians go with public opinion much of the time but on things that interfere with their radical personal ideology, they ignore. Same thing prop-8. The minority voters in California did not want it but they did it anyway.

But of course the polls are also faked when that suits the narrative as well...in this case, the polls are accurate but they are intentionally IGNORED by the media and the politicians.
No problem, we can agree to disagree.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really not sure what we are even disagreeing about. I "think" it is that you believe the polls that say the public WANTS voter ID laws are fake?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well let me clarify, I disagreed that the polls that show people support voter ID laws are fake...if that isn't your position, then disregard my original disagreement LOL.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never meant to say (or imply) that polls are "fake" per se. It's their accuracy that I question.

As mentioned... just ask Hillary. :D

Understood...In that case the polls were showing something unfavorable to our side, that did not reflect reality (as we saw on election night 2016). However, in this case, the polls are showing something favorable to our side, that I believe do reflect reality, and are therefore ignored by the media...big difference between the two scenarios.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Understood...In that case the polls were showing something unfavorable to our side, that did not reflect reality (as we saw on election night 2016). However, in this case, the polls are showing something favorable to our side, that I believe do reflect reality, and are therefore ignored by the media...big difference between the two scenarios.
Sorry, but I still don't agree. :anyone:

Media coverage has no effect on accuracy that I can tell, otherwise Hillary would be our last (and perhaps present?) president. Your (and my) agreement with/against the polls is moot.

Just be careful to not "want" to believe stuff. Not saying that you are, but it's an ever-present danger in this political climate.

Have a good day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people just need a real solid taste of what they dish out. Several days in a row ... For months on end ... Until they wise up or it kills them. :anyone: At this point, I don't really care which ... :coffee2:
I agree 100%, but who is going to administer such retribution? An outraged senior citizen against a 20 something?
I've seen some that would fold into the fetal position with a harsh word directed toward them, but there is a large segment that prey on the seniors and disadvantaged that can't defend themselves.
We all think we are badassed with our CC, super fast draw from cover and adroit knowledge of firearms, but in reality, the attack is going to be unprovoked by someone walking by or coming from behind to gain advantage.
Thousands of videos on YouTube and news station archives to back this up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom