Another elderly Asian attacked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Like i said, the best policy is avoidance. I willingly avoid people at all costs these days. Especially people of other races. just how it is, i guess this is the future liberals wanted.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like i said, the best policy is avoidance. I willingly avoid people at all costs these days. i guess this is the future liberals wanted.
I love being around people. My wife even more so.
Pretty much a social person. We have friends of all ethnicities. It's not a big thing with us although the media would want to label us to divide us which is in full operation currently.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree 100%, but who is going to administer such retribution? An outraged senior citizen against a 20 something?
I've seen some that would fold into the fetal position with a harsh word directed toward them, but there is a large segment that prey on the seniors and disadvantaged that can't defend themselves.
We all think we are badassed with our CC, super fast draw from cover and adroit knowledge of firearms, but in reality, the attack is going to be unprovoked by someone walking by or coming from behind to gain advantage.
Thousands of videos on YouTube and news station archives to back this up.

Again ... Not my problem ... That's for one of you tough guys to take care of.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah imagine spending billions of dollars each year to increasingly destroy the freedom of law abiding citizens, then do NOTHING to actually prevent criminals from committing crimes, and when they do, you literally tell citizens it's their responsibility to help.

especially a liberal politician. unbelievable. like i said, it's a gotcha game. the only way to win is to not play.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend, a man I worked with, who was about 62 years old, about 10 years ago, and intervened in a situation on a football GameDay in Norman. He and his wife were walking out of the stadium after the game and some drunk college guy was yelling at his "girlfriend" and my friend watched this for most of a blocks worth of walking time. About the time he got to the argument, the guy decided to hit his girlfriend. My friend grabbed his wrist and stopped the second punch, and decked the guy. Guy was drunk, landed flat on his back on the grass, out like a light. Norman/campus Police officer had been approaching from another direction, saw the entire encounter, told my friend "Thank you for saving me the trouble, you need to go ahead and keep walking."
My friend left and the next Monday told that story at work. One of the other women at work, listening to him tell the story, almost cried when he told the story. Come to find out that it was her daughter that got hit.

It's a small world and if we will try to take care of/defend those that need help, it will be good for ALL of us!
There was a man on the Kansas frum whose policy was NEVER intervening no matter what. This may be a slightly unfair characterization but he left the impression that if he came across a bunch of schoolkids being mowed down, that he would retreat rather than intervene. His rationale as I understood it, was that he did not want to risk being sued or arrested.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah imagine spending billions of dollars each year to increasingly destroy the freedom of law abiding citizens, then do NOTHING to actually prevent criminals from committing crimes, and when they do, you literally tell citizens it's their responsibility to help.

especially a liberal politician. unbelievable. like i said, it's a gotcha game. the only way to win is to not play.

Just remember who did this to you...it was the Republicans (not all of them, but at least 50% or more to be generous). Weak, scared of being labeled/cancelled, wanting to be popular with the left, etc. They sold you out. If a man lets a pitbull into your yard, the pitbull is just doing what they do and should be no surprise. But the guy who did it so it wouldn't bite him is the real problem...Republicans in potions of power (whether private sector or public) have allowed all this to happen. If our side was united and our leaders (whether public or private) stood up for us and said NO to the left, then the left would be put into the position as the aggressors. But as long as our leaders continue to sell us out so THEY don't get called names, then we are on our own. They are conservative Christians, but they go along with the left anyway...very sad...that is why we continue to lose ground culturally, politically and morally. We need some people in key positions to take a real stand (morally, politically, culturally, legally) in concert with each other...the left would flip out...imagine if most of the Republicans (whether public or private, cops, judges, CEO's, elected leaders, etc.) spoke to them like Trump...they would either become the aggressors and lose the moral high ground, OR they would be forced to back off and let America return to 1998-2002-like society.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a man on the Kansas frum whose policy was NEVER intervening no matter what. This may be a slightly unfair characterization but he left the impression that if he came across a bunch of schoolkids being mowed down, that he would retreat rather than intervene. His rationale as I understood it, was that he did not want to risk being sued or arrested.

This. I have seen upclose and personal how the legal system can destroy someone's life. I don't have unlimited funds to throw at a civil suit (or criminal, for that matter, should some DA want to make an example out of me for some reason) if someone is unhappy with the outcome of a situation I tried to help out in and I was their nearest target. This is not the world my father and grandfather knew. Hell, it doesn't even resemble the world I knew 20 years ago. You proceed at your own peril if you don't acknowledge those decided negative changes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom