Another Failure: FL Shooter Told Therapist He Dreamt Of Murdering People And Being Covered In Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left don’t care what this kid did or anyone else it’s about getting rid of guns and they don’t even know why
The left loves mass shootings so they can advance their agenda of controlling guns. They could care less about the lives lost. The dead are just tools to them.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This incident is so full of failure, from so many sources. My prayer is that everyone learns from this, and makes the changes that will truly help prevent something like this from ever happening again. I don't believe we are capable of doing that.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One day soon, enough people will realize that this is the work of the FBI and CIA. When a sizeable number of the these people get fed up with the lies, theft and killing of citizens, they will decide to take action against this tyranny.,The perpetrators of this tyranny will pay a very heavy price.

There Is No Voting Our Way Out Of This.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One day soon, enough people will realize that this is the work of the FBI and CIA. When a sizeable number of the these people get fed up with the lies, theft and killing of citizens, they will decide to take action against this tyranny.,The perpetrators of this tyranny will pay a very heavy price.

There Is No Voting Our Way Out Of This.

You have evidence of this? I don't mean about the obvious failures of the FBI and police/sheriff to follow-up. I mean real evidence of this conspiracy or collusion (whatever you prefer) by those agencies? It isn't beyond possibility but it also is not something to be "believed" it has to be proven, not just asserted.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have evidence of this? I don't mean about the obvious failures of the FBI and police/sheriff to follow-up. I mean real evidence of this conspiracy or collusion (whatever you prefer) by those agencies? It isn't beyond possibility but it also is not something to be "believed" it has to be proven, not just asserted.
I am really wondering about the whole incident. Can I prove anything, no.
2 times the FBI were contacted, by different persons, about statements made and no folow up.
39 times the BCSD and Police had been called due to this person, over 3 years, no arests or detainment.
Entered into psych ward and let out on own recog 24 hours later.
Thrown out of multiple schools for threats against others.
School was under orders not to allow him inside with a backpack. That day he walked right into the school, with a backpack.
During the shooting, all personal were ordered NOT to interfere, wait outside.
Police arrest shooter 6 blocks away, 30 minutes after incident. How did they know who to arrest? No one has explained this.
Now we find out he made statements (above) about horrific dreams?

Once, twice, three times, mistakes could be made. This looks like a hands off case of let the wanderer do what he's gonna do. What's the saying "there are no coincidences".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LEO and the FBI own this shooting 100%.
The school and the shrink get a cut of that pie too, as well as the liberal pols pushing the PROMISE program. I give training all the time on circumventing tragedy. One thing I always touch on is the anatomy of a catastrophic failure. In almost every case study, there's rarely a single point of failure. It's usually a cascading series of failures. l

In this case, all it would've taken was a single person taking ownership and utilizing the available tools. But it never happened, so people died. The worst part is that the shared culpability allows all these miserable failures to minimize their own guilt. Well I'm not that forgiving. Every one of them is guilty. Every. One. Of. Them.

In this case, I think there are enough dead victims for all of them to have one of their very own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom