Another Failure: FL Shooter Told Therapist He Dreamt Of Murdering People And Being Covered In Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The school and the shrink get a cut of that pie too, as well as the liberal pols pushing the PROMISE program. I give training all the time on circumventing tragedy. One thing I always touch on is the anatomy of a catastrophic failure. In almost every case study, there's rarely a single point of failure. It's usually a cascading series of failures. l

In this case, all it would've taken was a single person taking ownership and utilizing the available tools. But it never happened, so people died. The worst part is that the shared culpability allows all these miserable failures to minimize their own guilt. Well I'm not that forgiving. Every one of them is guilty. Every. One. Of. Them.

In this case, I think there are enough dead victims for all of them to have one of their very own.
Absolutely. I reported on the Promise Program previously and its involvement in this incident.
What is sad is that no one will be held responsible for the failures.
If I fail to protect my kid, and the kid gets injured or killed because of my neglect to provide protection, I go to jail.
Nobody will go to jail in this incident. Some will resign, some will retire, and some will be reprimanded.
Nobody goes to jail in this failure to protect, and that's not right.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely. I reported on the Promise Program previously and its involvement in this incident.
What is sad is that no one will be held responsible for the failures.
If I fail to protect my kid, and the kid gets injured or killed because of my neglect to provide protection, I go to jail.
Nobody will go to jail in this incident. Some will resign, some will retire, and some will be reprimanded.
Nobody goes to jail in this failure to protect, and that's not right.

Funny how that works for some huh? Did you see the latest on the Perry school abuse case? The principal who called around 10 girls liars(last victim count was around 24) allowing the abuse to continue was only charged with one misdemeanor count and got a deferred sentence.
The lawsuits have already been filed and it'll likely be as big as the Crain case in McCloud, that settlement hit the ins. cap so property taxes paid off the remainder.

http://www.news9.com/story/35371444/students-testify-against-perry-teachers-assistant

http://www.news9.com/story/37683563...l-sentenced-for-failing-to-report-child-abuse

http://kfor.com/2015/12/01/1-4-mill...former-mcloud-teachers-child-sex-crimes-case/

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have evidence of this? I don't mean about the obvious failures of the FBI and police/sheriff to follow-up. I mean real evidence of this conspiracy or collusion (whatever you prefer) by those agencies? It isn't beyond possibility but it also is not something to be "believed" it has to be proven, not just asserted.

I am going to be just like you and many others out there that question the collusion and conspiracy of these cowardly, traitorous sons of Barking Mothers. Prove it, prove that this lawlessness does not exist, prove that these people in these agencies are not on tghe take, prove that they don't shoot un-armed citizens on a regular basis, prove that they are not going attempt to take away our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Prove that what I stated is NOT true.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to be just like you and many others out there that question the collusion and conspiracy of these cowardly, traitorous sons of Barking Mothers. Prove it, prove that this lawlessness does not exist, prove that these people in these agencies are not on tghe take, prove that they don't shoot un-armed citizens on a regular basis, prove that they are not going attempt to take away our Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Prove that what I stated is NOT true.

That doesn't meet the basic logic test - the one who asserts has the burden of proof not the one who asks for proof of the assertion. However, nothing here compels you to do anything, but don't be surprised at pretty reasonable questions when you make incendiary charges.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn't meet the basic logic test - the one who asserts has the burden of proof not the one who asks for proof of the assertion. However, nothing here compels you to do anything, but don't be surprised at pretty reasonable questions when you make incendiary charges.

Logic hahahah. Nothing out here now days has to do with logic, nothing. It's too bad what you think, I think differently and in order to shut me up you/they/whoever will indeed have to prove 'it ain't so'. The 3 letter agencies are rotten to the core.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Logic hahahah. Nothing out here now days has to do with logic, nothing. It's too bad what you think, I think differently and in order to shut me up you/they/whoever will indeed have to prove 'it ain't so'. The 3 letter agencies are rotten to the core.

No one is trying to shut you up, why would you even say that?
Asking questions isn’t trying to shut someone up, it’s trying to see the “why” behind the “what”.

BTW - logic is just orderly, step by step thinking. It doesn’t mean we will all agree just that we can at least follow the breadcrumb trail from start to finish. Logical thinking is the hallmark of Western Civilization and it is a sign our decline as a civilization that orderly thinking is held in disrepute.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No one is trying to shut you up, why would you even say that?
Asking questions isn’t trying to shut someone up, it’s trying to see the “why” behind the “what”.

BTW - logic is just orderly, step by step thinking. It doesn’t mean we will all agree just that we can at least follow the breadcrumb trail from start to finish. Logical thinking is the hallmark of Western Civilization and it is a sign our decline as a civilization that orderly thinking is held in disrepute.

While I agree with what you say in response to slim deal, I do see where slims thinking lies! Whole **** load of folks stuck their heads in the sand and 17 youngsters paid a horrible price!! I think a whole lot of folks want to believe that we live in a "good" world. Conspiracy is easy to see in this!!
I hope to hell slim is wrong but we definitely need to think long and hard and question!!!
Everything about this is fubar!!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy was a proven nutcase and the feds and local LEO did nothing.
But, there should be no restrictions on possessing a firearm. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom