Another good idea.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time when I first started driving and Bumble Bees came after me when I was working under my car. I found out where they were coming from-the outhouse. So there was nothing but what to do than go after them. I took the car and pushed the outhouse down and no one noticed for a day or two and I never could figure out why they never noticed the outhouse was flat. To this day I don't know where the others went when they had to relieve themselves. I finally confessed to my mother and she made me repair the outhouse but I still don't know where everyone used the bathroom...

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It appears this story is a flop.

I edited this story from what it was originally in order to cut it in half to try and save space here on the forum. I shouldn't have over edited it by the way it reads now. For that I apologize. I will wipe this one out, and offer another posting to make up for this one.

MODERATORS: I would like to post a story for the guys every couple weeks or so to help bring a smile or two. If at any time one of my stories is deemed to be too long or objectionable please feel free to delete it. Thank y'all in advance for your sympathy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom