Another Good One on Grand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a little time left after putting the jet ski up and all the water toys away. I took the boat over to fill it up with gas for next weekend and I couldn't resist stopping a few times on the way back to the lake house. Hooked this baby.

fish2.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Wife's parents had a Marina there when back around 1967. She has a picture of here holding a stringer of Perch on the dock when she was in the 2nd grade. We have the same picture of out youngest Son doing the same thing on the same dock, when he was in the 2nd grade. He's now 21.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Wife's parents had a Marina there when back around 1967. She has a picture of here holding a stringer of Perch on the dock when she was in the 2nd grade. We have the same picture of out youngest Son doing the same thing on the same dock, when he was in the 2nd grade. He's now 21.
That's awesome, It would be cool to have a tradition for every generation in your family to try to get the same picture. Very cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom