Another hiccup with the sig 365 but the P07 was running like a cat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see a rule of 2000 rounds before making it EDC BUT not 2000 rounds before cleaning it being the test, I would not do that to any piece of machinery!! Goes against all common sense in my opinion!!! Hell if I was in combat which is the only reason you would be running those kinds of numbers, I would still be breaking the weapon down and cleaning every chance I got!!!!

I CAN'T HELP YOU THERE BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY RULE!!!!!!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I CAN'T HELP YOU THERE BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY RULE!!!!!!!
I DID NOT SAY IT WAS!!!! WTH dude you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what!! I made a statement on the general topic of the 2000 round test, was not attacking you or calling you out !!!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I DID NOT SAY IT WAS!!!! WTH dude you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or what!! I made a statement on the general topic of the 2000 round test, was not attacking you or calling you out !!!

That was so over the top I figured you'd catch my reply as sarcasm to all your excitement..... rather.... the !!!!!!s But I guess not.... lol.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That was so over the top I was hoping you'd catch my reply as sarcasm to all your excitement..... rather.... the !!!!!!s But I guess not.... lol.
No , I take the all capitals as screaming!! And if the use of exclamation points causes you distress I will try to remember that the next time .

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I can see a rule of 2000 rounds before making it EDC BUT not 2000 rounds before cleaning it being the test, I would not do that to any piece of machinery!! Goes against all common sense in my opinion!!! Hell if I was in combat which is the only reason you would be running those kinds of numbers, I would still be breaking the weapon down and cleaning every chance I got!!!!

That's kinda my thought. It's an elite forum online warrior circle jerk. It'd be like having a "20,000 mile test" where you have to go 20k miles on your car without any maintenance. And if you don't slam the door hard enough one time to latch, it's a "stoppage", and you failed the test.

It's cool that some guns can pass that test. Entertaining maybe. Shows how over-engineered many duty guns are.

"Congratulations! You abused your $500+ gun and it didn't fail."

Doesn't mean a gun that won't do that is a "failure". I'm not advocating that one shouldn't shoot their carry gun with a variety of ammo, and specifically with their carry ammo before carrying it; but this kinda test as any kind of "requirement" is absurd.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE="bigred1, post: 3149194, member: 40015"]Thanks druryj, you're a great friend. Wait out in the middle of the street I'll be there in a few.[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's really hot out here, ya know? What? ya get in a wreck or something? Neighbors are starting to look out their windows man...sure wish you'd hurry up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom