Another hiccup with the sig 365 but the P07 was running like a cat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE="bigred1, post: 3149194, member: 40015"]Thanks druryj, you're a great friend. Wait out in the middle of the street I'll be there in a few.

Hey, it's really hot out here, ya know? What? ya get in a wreck or something? Neighbors are starting to look out their windows man...sure wish you'd hurry up.[/QUOTE]

Hog truck turned over on the interstate. Dang hogs running everywhere. Cars sliding around on pig s#%t. Looks like an ice skating rink out here. Might be a little while longer. Hang in there I'm on my way.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Aye.... and I will remember that sarcasm gets you all triggered!!!!
LOL you may want to look into all caps when using texts and on forums!! It does not mean sarcasm, it means screaming. So when I seen it I thought I triggered you!!
And we definately triggered Drury and Nakat cause now they are screaming LOL

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
LOL you may want to look into all caps when using texts and on forums!! It does not mean sarcasm, it means screaming. So when I seen it I thought I triggered you!!
And we definately triggered Drury and Nakat cause now they are screaming LOL

MY NAME IS NIKAT NOT NAKAT AND I'M NOT SCREAMING!!!1!!11!!!!!!!11!

I'm just a very intense person...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, it's really hot out here, ya know? What? ya get in a wreck or something? Neighbors are starting to look out their windows man...sure wish you'd hurry up.

Hog truck turned over on the interstate. Dang hogs running everywhere. Cars sliding around on pig s#%t. Looks like an ice skating rink out here. Might be a little while longer. Hang in there I'm on my way.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing man...I’ve kinda forgot why I’m out here in the sun...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have figured out my Sig problem. I took her out today, with my kimber 45, and CZ P07. She purred like a kitten. I let her get extremely dirty (by design) before I cleaned. I may have left some grit/dirt. I also only shot 124 grain...maybe it was the 115? Last thing would be I'm riding the slide with my thumbs.
I don't know.
Anyway, posted some pics in the range forum. I promise not to abuse the range pics but thought it would be interesting seeing how it shot, as well as the Kimber.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My thumbs are not fat. That's a trigger word. I need a safe place now and a box of oreos.

"Thumbs" is a trigger word? Or is the trigger word "fat"?

If the trigger word isn't "fat" and you were telling a story about when you were a hitchhiker in college, to avoid being triggered by using that word how would you tell that story and what word would you substitute?

"When I was a hitchhiker in college I would stick my fat (fill in the blank) out so a driver would stop and pick me up."

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Thumbs" is a trigger word? Or is the trigger word "fat"?

If the trigger word isn't "fat" and you were telling a story about when you were a hitchhiker in college, to avoid being triggered by using that word how would you tell that story and what word would you substitute?

"When I was a hitchhiker in college I would stick my fat (fill in the blank) out so a driver would stop and pick me up."
Let me clear this up. My thumb is not fat. It's in perfect proportioned to my body....If I was 7' 2".

Latest posts

Top Bottom