Another Lockdown, What Do You Think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not much of a lockdown the last time for the wife and I. Since the Covid stuff started early last year, we have worked in, vacationed in, and traveled through roughly 17 different states. In many of those cases, we stayed in hotels for months as we worked our Summer jobs. I could name two other states, but in their cases, we barely traveled into them but a few miles as we worked roads here in Alabama.

Rarely did we wear masks.

Still working Alabama at the moment, and who knows what we do and where we travel in the next year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet obummer is hosting a birthday party for himself with700 in attendance at Martha’s Vinyard in his seaside home, just feet away from the rising oceans promising to have “covid coordinators” at the even that will be a maskless event.
I guess celebs have different rules?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet obummer is hosting a birthday party for himself with700 in attendance at Martha’s Vinyard in his seaside home, just feet away from the rising oceans promising to have “covid coordinators” at the even that will be a maskless event.
I guess celebs have different rules?

Don't they always adhere to the phrase "Do as I say, not as I do"?

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fy46qmKD.jpeg

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My life never changed that much during the first lockdown, save for not going out to eat nearly as much or as often. If it happens again I won't mind the reduction in traffic as I drive to work!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the Democrats will either cut off funds to states that do not go along, or send in troops. It is a power grab pure and simple.
I see it as a power grab also. This will destroy more business, erase more jobs and create their objective. Government dependency. Here are the Democrats to save you and run our lives.

Also this is their opportunity of collapsing our government with the insane out of control spending and printing of money. Then they can create their new government

Last edited:

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it. People are fed up, regardless of political affiliation. Yeah, some aren’t, but I feel like a solid group are. People are getting tired of complying. If they lock down again, there’s gonna be a run on supplies by the small amount of people planning on actually holing up, but I feel the majority aren’t gonna comply. Will likely be a total crapshow, with more demonstrations and violence on both sides than last year.
With that being said, I feel the gov isn’t so dumb as to think that doing the same thing that failed last year is gonna bring different, better results this time around. I doubt it’s gonna happen.
Chit... yeah, it will happen 'the second time around.' The DimocRat Party absolutely IS dumb. Box-of-rocks stupid. They have NO concept of "same effort, expect different results" being the definition of insanity. They are, however, loud, adamant and violent about getting THEIR way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom