Another Lockdown, What Do You Think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210804-105144_Snapchat.jpg

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With Disney, walmart and tyson foods all telling employees they must get the covid vaccine, with new york city mandating that only those with the covid vaccine are allowed to dine out go to gyms etc, I see it coming soon that to not have the vaccine will be a public scorning. Not able to work, shop, travel etc.

I have a feeling my employer will mandate it very soon.

I took the rice rabies vaccine back in march, for my own reasons, but no matter what it should be a individuals right to refuse it if they want and not suffer any push back.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What really pisses me off about this virus is clowns like Biden telling governors of states that have a high number of virus cases to do something or step aside. While he opens our borders and lets millions in with the virus and places them all around the country. Joe needs to step aside for good.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the the Grubbermitt should explain the FACTS (without twisting the truth), then step aside and let everyone make up THEIR OWN mind!

I am TOTALLY AGAINST having a Grubbermitt NANNY running my life!

In my eyes, if someone says I cant do this or that because I am not vaxed, that looks like discrimination to me!

And the way they are talking I feel like it compares to the mark of the beast!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawton is one step ahead of POTUS. Closed door meeting happened Tuesday with the school board and elected officials discussing whether to do virtual school for the first two months. Closing all non-essential businesses in city limits was talked about along with another mask mandate too. Time will tell what these idiots will do.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was all foretold many, many years ago. Now you‘re starting to see it play out. This is only the beginning. We read this when I was a youngster in Sunday School. No clue what it meant then. Now it makes sense.

Revelation 13:16-17

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.”

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was all foretold many, many years ago. Now you‘re starting to see it play out. This is only the beginning. We read this when I was a youngster in Sunday School. No clue what it meant then. Now it makes sense.

Revelation 13:16-17

“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.”

You're thinking of Nero. It was millennia ago.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With Disney, walmart and tyson foods all telling employees they must get the covid vaccine, with new york city mandating that only those with the covid vaccine are allowed to dine out go to gyms etc, I see it coming soon that to not have the vaccine will be a public scorning. Not able to work, shop, travel etc.

I have a feeling my employer will mandate it very soon.

I took the rice rabies vaccine back in march, for my own reasons, but no matter what it should be a individuals right to refuse it if they want and not suffer any push back.
I do not see how a business can mandate a experimental non FDA approved emergency only medicine. I can see states doing this like they did with polio but unless the state does I fail to see how a business can. It is outside their authority. I wonder if there will be any successful lawsuits

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What really pisses me off about this virus is clowns like Biden telling governors of states that have a high number of virus cases to do something or step aside. While he opens our borders and lets millions in with the virus and places them all around the country. Joe needs to step aside for good.
It could be theorized that Beijing Biden’s administration is directly responsible as a super spreader. Shipping all these illegal aliens around the USA. I trust them so little I wouldn’t put it past them to be purposely dumping them in Red states just to up the numbers when it comes to outbreaks peaking of the Wuhan flu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom