Another Lockdown, What Do You Think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mark 13:32

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”

I don’t mean to denigrate your faith, I follow Christ as well, but every time I see someone (usually Protestant) predict the end times I remember this.
I just try to remain repentant, and know that it will happen when He wills it, and that I hope I am deemed worthy when it does. I will not suppose to know His mind or plans.

No where did I say the end times are coming or am I trying to predict anything. I’m simply saying that you need to pay attention to what’s going on with making the vaccine mandatory in order to engage in certain activities in society. It has similarities to taking or rejecting The Mark of the Beast. I’d suggest you take a gander at Revelations. It’s included in the New Testament for a reason.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be nit-picky, but the book of Revelation is singular, not plural. It is NOT a book of prophesy of things to come made by Jesus Christ.

The first verse of Revelation refers to it being the revelation OF Jesus Christ, meaning it is there to reveal Him to those that weren't alive to see him themselves.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No where did I say the end times are coming or am I trying to predict anything. I’m simply saying that you need to pay attention to what’s going on with making the vaccine mandatory in order to engage in certain activities in society. It has similarities to taking or rejecting The Mark of the Beast. I’d suggest you take a gander at Revelations. It’s included in the New Testament for a reason.
I have.
I don’t see the similarities.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The book is also controversial for a reason. Prior to the Council of Nicea in 326AD a majority - well over half - of the then-existing Christian churches flatly refused to accept it. Even today, despite the book's inclusion in the Catholic and King James (Protestant) bibles, more than a dozen Christian churches worldwide (including the Syrian, Latter Day Saints, and Armenian churches) STILL refuse to accept it. It is not universally included in all Christian scripture.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The book is also controversial for a reason. Prior to the Council of Nicea in 326AD a majority - well over half - of the then-existing Christian churches flatly refused to accept it. Even today, despite the book's inclusion in the Catholic and King James (Protestant) bibles, more than a dozen Christian churches worldwide (including the Syrian, Latter Day Saints, and Armenian churches) STILL refuse to accept it. It is not universally included in all Christian scripture.
Latter Day Saints use the KJV which of course has it.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be nit-picky, but the book of Revelation is singular, not plural. It is NOT a book of prophesy of things to come made by Jesus Christ.

The first verse of Revelation refers to it being the revelation OF Jesus Christ, meaning it is there to reveal Him to those that weren't alive to see him themselves.

I’d like to hear what you think the meaning of Revelation 13, 16-17 is. I‘m always open to hearing other people’s viewpoints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom