Another mass shooting in Indianapolis at a fedex facility.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we saying that there are people on the left that are being directed to commit shootings? Is this a version of suicide bombings? A bit hard to believe...

So you think the left convinced people to go on a rampage, kill innocents and then commit suicide?

I mean, you really gotta be out there to be willing to off yourself for a political statement, or as part of a conspiracy to push an ideology.

I'm not saying it's never happened but to have a lot of people do this on a scheduled basis? I dunno... I think it's more likely we just have a lot of people who are hopeless and BSC and the ongoing political division and identity politics perpetuates this.

This is the problem...our side ALWAYS trying to be fair as you are...when it comes to the opposite side, they have no guard rails...You want voter ID? Then you are a racist! So it is time to use the same tactics...you want gun control, then you are glad this happened (at the very least). Even accusing them of morally supporting the shooters and maybe even saying someone put him up to it (even if just applying the heat like GlocktoGo said)...Use their own tactics against them in the argument...say that it was a setup whether you know that or not! They take advantage of our fairness.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we saying that there are people on the left that are being directed to commit shootings? Is this a version of suicide bombings? A bit hard to believe...

It doesn't make any sense to me that someone can convince another person to blow themselves up for some supposed reward but they do it regularly.

I don't know that it would be too far of a stretch to convince some folks that committing an act like this is for the greater good or some grand plan.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not advocating lying...I'm advocating not giving the left the benefit of the doubt...they CHEAT...you keep trying to play the game assuming the other side will follow the rules of the game...even the ACLU has bragged int he past that they use the Constitution against us as a weapon even though they don't really respect it.

Best example I thought of to illustrate the point of using our system against us..."they'll say I'm insane...even I have rights pig...the court is civilized".

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not advocating lying...I'm advocating not giving the left the benefit of the doubt...they CHEAT...you keep trying to play the game assuming the other side will follow the rules of the game...

Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I'm not going to compromise my own soul for the sake of proving someone else wrong. It's ok, everyone has to do what they think they need to do. But I signed up in this life to play by a set of rules, and that's what I'm gonna do.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I'm not going to compromise my own soul for the sake of proving someone else wrong. It's ok, everyone has to do what they think they need to do. But I signed up in this life to play by a set of rules, and that's what I'm gonna do.

I respect that position of course...its how I also operate...but my posts are out of frustration that we lose ground because the other side counts on us having to follow the rules. My grandpa was against killing, but he fought in war...in political warfare, sometimes maybe you have to win so you can actually protect the very values you are espousing. It it a paradox for sure...like I said, I generally agree with you. But we are losing and at some point, our side may have to try something else (politically) or we lose...Trump tried it but not enough people in important positions followed...I think it begins with saying no to political correctness. You can still be fair but now bow to the rules they want you to follow while they don't. We are dealing with hypocrites...it is time our side openly operated under that assumption.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the problem...our side ALWAYS trying to be fair as you are...when it comes to the opposite side, they have no guard rails...You want voter ID? Then you are a racist! So it is time to use the same tactics...you want gun control, then you are glad this happened (at the very least). Even accusing them of morally supporting the shooters and maybe even saying someone put him up to it (even if just applying the heat like GlocktoGo said)...Use their own tactics against them in the argument...say that it was a setup whether you know that or not! They take advantage of our fairness.
Like tRidiot, I don't think taking the low road is the road to victory. Doesn't mean we have to play nice and not point out hypocrisy and lies. But, when I see these comments online by conservatives it appears to me that they don't realize that those on the left are saying the exact same thing about conservatives. And, they believe it. Let's win this battle with the truth by making the truth available for them to see. As long as we have the same level of credibility with them that they have with us, there isn't much room for discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom